Who are the embedded tutors?
Peer Tutors: Students that have successfully completed the course.
- An earned A in the class
- Overall 3.0 GPA
- Received a faculty recommendation
- Eligible for work study
Professional Tutor: A college graduate proficient in the subject
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree
- Proficiency in the subject
- Tutoring or teaching experience
Please note that:
- embedded tutors are not teaching assistants
- may never grade papers or tests, be involved in constructing test items, or have access to grades
- may not lecture or facilitate a class for an instructor or during a time the instructor is absent