The Marple Campus Learning Commons offers a number of study rooms for students to reserve.
- Reservations are required and can be made upon arrival and up to 15 days in advance.
- Check your DCCC email account for your reservation confirmation. Proof of confirmation may be requested.
- Maximum room reservations are for two hours per day.
- Reservations are held for 15 minutes. Cancellations occur if the room is unoccupied after the first 15 minutes.
- No food in the study rooms. Covered drinks are allowed.
- Borrow accessories for use with the computer system at the circulation desk. Please review the College’s Computer, Network and Internet Policy.
- Students must adhere to the College’s Student Code of Conduct while using the study rooms.
- Social distancing measures are practiced. Face masks are required in indoor facilities at the college regardless of vaccination status.
Other Learning Commons Locations
Studying at a different Learning Commons location? Contact them to learn more about site-specific study room policies.