How does embedded tutoring work?
In the classroom:
With the consent and guidance of faculty, the tutor may
- engage in class discussions
- lead small group discussions or activities in class
- provide one-on-one assistance during class activities
- assist students in learning software, tools, etc.
In tutor facilitated review sessions:
- groups of students registered in the class meet outside of class time to study
- topics covered during these sessions are based on student need and/or faculty feedback
In individualized tutoring sessions:
- students receive one-on-one assistance by appointment or on a walk-in basis.