- Please see the tabs on the left sidebar to find information in various resources.
- Under the tutorials tab are videos and lessons to assist you in finding information and citing.
- If you need further help, please contact a librarian. We are available via chat, email, phone, and appointment.
In addition to finding articles through databases, you can read our online health science journals by either browsing for journals by subject or searching for journals by title.
Stop by the Marple Learning Commons and browse the periodical shelves!
The following titles are held in print in the Learning Commons, and are indexed (searchable) in the CINAHL database:
- AORN Journal
- Archives of Psychiatric Nursing
- CIN: Computers, Informatics, Nursing
- Geriatric Nursing
- Journal of Pediatric Nursing
- Medical Clinics of North America (shelved in stacks)
- Nursing Clinics of North America (shelved in stacks)
- Nursing Outlook
- The Surgical Technologist
Health & Medicine Call Numbers
Use these call numbers to find health and medicine books in the print book collection at the Marple campus Learning Commons
|RM||Therapeutics & Pharmacology|